I've been to France, I run around the Capitol building, I essentially rule the world. I'm more fun than these 4 pounds can handle, folks.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Voyez-vous ma visage?
(Don't forget I've already posted once today so scroll down if you missed it!)
Tonight, since Grandling and Papa are winging their way to France, I thought it would be great if I got a head start on my packing. First order of business? Choosing a bag! This part is very hard. Like most women, I have a multitude of bags. Essentially by the season. Plus, like all smart broads, I have one "splurge" bag. You know, the kind of you wear when you want other women to be jealous? WHAT? Don't you dare judge me. You all do it! The Juicy Bag is the one I tend to travel long distances in. Super comf AND lots of room on those flights.
You love my bags, don't you? I do, too. I love how people ooh and ahh over them. AND THEN when they see me COME OUT OF THE BAG, well...holy moly, folks. It is just icing on that big. fat. cake. Now this bag here is my summer bag. Grandling gave it to me and it is fab, I tell you. It has lots of pockets to hold my treats, change of hair bands (I change hairstyles as often as I change bags), poop bags (a girls' got to clean up after herself), mom's wallet to spend money on me, a camera to capture my cutest moments (which are, let's face it, every moment), and so forth. Now this lovely bag is another "splurge" item yet I didn't splurge. My aunt jo did. Naturally. When she heard I'd been adopted, she ran to the nearest fancy fur people store and shipped this right over. It is by far my favorite bag. It, too, has lots of pockets to carry everything I might need. Most importantly, it does NOT look like a bag for a fur person. Therefore, mom manages to sneak me in everywhere. Not sure why we have to sneak...I am a purebreed after all...nonetheless, this fancy sack ensures that where mom goes....I go. Now we have the great ordeal of choosing which toys to bring along. Snakey Hot Pink Squeeky Dog? I can hardly live without him. Green bouncy ball with treats that I can nevern seem to get yet will never give up on? Must bring it along. France may be the place where I finally get to those. darn. liver. snacks! And what about my Squirell House? It drives mom nuts, shouldn't I share the same loud SQUEAK!! SQUEAK!! SQUEAK!! with Delta airlines, French customs, and the entire French riviera? Well, of course I should!
Dang it. I am takin' them all.
And no question, I'll take my birthday present from my boyfriend, Cooper. Like I'd be caught dead on the Croisette of Cannes without my Pawda purse! What would Angelina say if she saw me label-less? Perish the thought. I have so many more things to do...until then...back to choosing....(to view this video, just click the play button! You can see me in action! Try not to cry. I know your dog isn't as cute as me. But, you know, we can't have it all, can we? I mean ... I can have it all of course, but ... well...the rest of you...notsomuch).
You now have me checking this on my crackberry...
ReplyDelete