Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Je suis dans l'avion!

....well, I am sort of in the plane. Auntie Squooshle is taking over from here, because I am having difficulty typing while mom has me bouncing around between layovers. Write on Auntie!

Hi all,

Parker here. I want to report that Lanier and Mae are safely ensconced at JFK awaiting their next leg to Nice! Mae seems rather jumpy...I don't think that puppy xanex really effects her. Too bad, because La is about to endure a long flight with a four pound ball of fur. I chatted with Mae last night, and she seemed prepped for the trip. I believe she's corresponded with chauffeurs, chefs, maids, and the like to ensure total "ritziness" while guarding her abode in Cabris. I trust she will write upon arrival, but she did not want her loving fans to go without hearing words of her safety. She knows how you all worry so...

So until that fateful landing in Nice, a bientot from Raleighwood!

Bises,
Parker (Auntie Squooshle)

No comments:

Post a Comment