Saturday, August 16, 2008

Ahh....J'adore Samedi!


(ahh...I love Saturday!)
Blogging is exhausting. Mom and I are so worn out from writing about me, thinking about me, answering emails about me, talking on the phone about me. Whew. Being obsessed over me and ensuring my fans have all the MaeMae they need just gets to be a lot!

But my fans have called. I am answering. It is the least I can do. I am a celebri-pooch after all. People love me. I can't help it. I can't stop the adoration. And why try? I just let the love rain down.

I do have a few "bones" to pick with folks, however. ABBY WHITE. Are you listening? Child. Wake up. I am not a diva. How dare you Facebook my mama and say such things? You think I don't hack into her email, blackberry, twitter and facebook and see what is going on? WELL OF COURSE I DO! Like I can trust my own mother. A diva?! You said I was A DIVA!?

I will give you DIVA!

Oh. Wait. Look at me. I'm going all Jennifer Lopez on you. Mah lawd. Forgive me. I did just diva out there for a second...

A note to all you, people. If you say something wonderfully gushy about me - I will know in seconds. If you say something terribly snarky - I will know even faster.

Abby. Don't be jealous, mmm'kay? I know your family's various fur fellows are not as cool as me. That is ok, honey. No one is judging you. Except for me, of course.

ppppssssttt - I'm praying for you. Ok, honey child?
Now. Back to the subject at hand. Me.

Today we've been excitedly talking to Grandling and Papa as they've arrived in France and are safely at peace in L'Adret Du Ribas (the house in Cabris). Papa has already consumed 43 wheels of cheese and Tips is ... well... Tips ... she's Tips. They clearly think they're having fun but they won't know fun until I arrive. I feel sorry for them, actually. Poor little dears.

Mom's been trying to get ready today for the trip. I also feel sorry for her. She's trying to look all pretty but she forgets she'll be in my shadow the entire vacation. No one will even notice her. I do not know WHY she bothers getting her hair cut, highlighting it, scheduling manicures, finding cute little dresses to wear out...what is she thinking? Nothing she does will compare to my silky hair (fur), double coloring (all natural), perfect nails and never ending supply of amazing clothing.

I mean look how good I look au naturale! Amazing!

So while mom races around the house trying to be something she'll never be ... I will continue relaxing, not working at it, and yet still looking...ravishing. Simply ravishing.

Have a lovely weekend, Humans Who Love Me. Remember that somewhere out there is a 4 pound yorkie who thinks you're delightful.

Love & Licks,
THE MAE!
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Well, I don't have to tell you this but ... you are an exquisite example of eloquence on four legs.

    I stand awestruck. And like billions the world over ... am a little jealous of you and your fabulous life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear MaeMae,

    This is your Birth Mother, Vicky Welch, speaking to you from the great state of Texas! Your mom, Lanier, shared your blog with me. I must say that I am very happy to see that you have continued your Texas Big Hair attitude even though you have been living in the Far East now for about a year. Be careful as you go to France, there are tricky French Poodles there! Remember-----you can take the girl out of Texas, but you can NEVER take the Texas out of the girl!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Momma Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. MaeMae, your Mom, my cousin, is either the most creative or insane person I know. Actually, I take it back. I am the insane one. I check daily to see the new things that you are up to. Don't tell my nieces, but you steal the show. By far, you are the cutest new member of the family. Come see me soon - Cousin Kelly

    ReplyDelete