(Oh my gosh! I am here and I am ready to talk .... )
Humans Who Love Me! Worldwide fan base! Obsessive adorers of the MAE! I have heard your frantic cries and I have returned to the blogging world.
You will have to excuse my absence. Unlike my aunties' fears...I had in fact not been kidnapped by Monaco Royalty to live in their palace (though they've tried)...instead the Alps-Martimes area where we're staying was experiencing a wee bit of a problem with The Internets. I called Al Gore. He took a break from preparing for his convention speech and flew up here to help me. That's some carbon footprint he left behind. But thank goodness he invented the Internets. He fixed everything.
So I'm back! I think the best way to go about catching you up is to go day by day! So prepare for several posts, folks. Sit back. Relax. And enjoy the show.
And by "show" I mean... "me."
Oh, and lest I forget...I must give a serious MERCI BEAUCOUP to my Auntie Allison Costello for her genius ghost writing. She is a doggone French prodigy, is she not? Love that girl. LOVE HER!
And I love all of you.
Love & Licks,
Le Mae Mae
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment