Oh, hello, Humans Who Love Me! Welcome back.
I was quite impressed to see that so many of you visited my little blogspot yesterday. I'm hoping you keep returning...AND that you tell your friends. I enjoy people staring at me, complimenting me, and overall just obsessing over me -- so the more the merrier! I love the computer world. Especially when that world revolves around me.
Now. I had a few of you ask some questions yesterday. I love fan mail! Anything you want to know, feel free to send an email or comment on a post.
1) The Mae Mae, I'm a huge fan. Now, tell me, how do you plan to travel to the South of France?
Thanks for writing, huge fan! Well when I'm here in the States I normally have a chauffeur. Many Humans Who Love Me enjoy driving me from estate to estate. I enjoy a good sherpa-covered harness and a soft car seat.
However, some of my homes require a longer trip. I've asked Mother several times to rent a NetJet but she ignores my pleas. Someone call the Humane Society. I have to travel coach. Commercially. Oh mah lands.
For example, I've recently completed construction on my ranch in the Hill country of West Texas. Ironically, my namesake, the Mayes family, was able to watch over the land for me. I've even allowed them to bring their Frenchies with them. I'm not much of a bulldog person, but for the Mayes....anything. That said, when I finally go spend some time on MY RANCH (got that, Dr. Mayes? Don't get too comfy) I will have to fly. Coach. Please, Lord, help me. But I have various bags that deliver me to my destination in style.
Next week I'll curl up in this little number. My 1 year birthday gift from Grandling and Papa.
2) Mayes Capitol Courage. You are the most stunning yorkie I've ever seen. I'd like to take you out on a date. Are you single?
Dude. Slow it down. This isn't EHarmony, ok? If it was, I'd charge you per visit.
I am, in fact, seeing a few men. I like to keep it fresh, if you know what I mean. My first love is now my long distance love. His name is Cooper and he oversees my "fly-over state" getaway in Oklahoma City. He's having a problem with bugs, I mean, uh, babies, so as soon as he's handled that I'll be on the first plane out.
3) Mayes. In the South of France, fashion is everything! What are you going to pack?
That's a wise observation, mon ami! I have a packing list I'm handing my servant, uh, I mean...mom, which I'll post on in detail later this week. Until then, just know I plan on letting those Frenchies know how I feel about their anti-American view points. I'm a McCain-ine after all.

Well, my fans. It is getting towards lunchtime and I have a million things to do. Starbucks run, a lesson down at the Old Town School for Dogs, a brushing or four, standing before my adoring fans on King Street and so on. Let me hear from you - I am an open book. Happy to answer your burning questions.
With Love & Licks,
The Mae
XOXO
MaeMae - thanks for sharing some time in your busy schedule with us ;) Come over soon and play with Hazel ... while mom's not looking, I'll give you some more catnip and let you run around like crazy ;)
ReplyDeleteomg. you MUST be kidding with this. i am DYING at the image of mae mae looking at herself on your computer....are you JOKING ME?! this is saved into my favorites FOR SURE!!!!!
ReplyDelete