
Ok, Ok...so this really isn't me, I mean, she isn't nearly as cute as I am... please. I thought I might be able to trick you, but you all are smarter than I thought! Kudos. And while I am having an honest moment here, due to internet malfunction, I am also having a ghost writer take over for this entry. Don't worry, as I am completely confident in her ability to portray my experience thus far accurately. She promised that she was taking good notes, hopefully she speaks French, as that is all I have been speaking upon my arrival! Own it ladies. Besides a slight internet debacle, things on this side of the world are FAB-U-LEUX! The accommodations... Magnifique, La nourriture ...splendide. Please pardon my french'lish ,(spanglish, get it?!?!), as I am still having a hard time with completely integrating myself into this culture and embracing this language. Cut me some slack, I am practicing I mean perfecting my skills. Ok, back to it. Mom has some friends in town and you might think that means I am being neglected, but have no fear, until a man takes my place I need not worry. I am the talk of the town already, and boy am I leaving my dog print. Mom better step it up at home or I am staying. Chateau de greenie just ain't cutting it. Je suis un chien français au coeur! So back to the vaca, mom and I have had a lovely time relaxing by the pool and eating. All diets out the window people, bring on the bread, cheese, and wine. I am still trying to convince mom that a little won't kill me, or make me fat for that matter. Don't worry Cooper, I am still maintaining my figure for you, though I am definitely turning some heads over here too. So basically, today consisted of a 3 1/2 hour lunch. Life is hard, I know. The servants, I mean service, knew that I was special the minute I strutted in. They needed to pull out the finest, and boy did they...a porcelain bowl for my water. They sure get it right over here, too bad they hate my homeland. Well, I hate to cut this short peeps, but believe it or not, I do require my beauty rest. Well, actually not for beauty, just for rest. Bonne nuit, Mlle Me, j'aime la France mieux que vous.
(Written for Mae, by her ghost writer, who denies all responsibility for misquotes.)
Thank you for keeping your figure up for me. The dog in the picture was nowhere near as beautiful as you and I was not tricked in the least bit. Glad you are having fun and people are pulling out all the stops. Wow a porcelein bowl. I don't even get that at home. I "snuggled" smothered the baby this morning. Mom and Dad think I was being cute and snuggling and then I decided to lay completely on top of him to smother him ofcourse but they saw me and didn't even get mad since they thought I was "Snuggling" him. I am so smart!
ReplyDeleteLymi,
Coops