Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oui! C'est Vrai! C'est moi....LE MAE MAE!








Dear Humans Who Love Me: I can avoid my fans no longer. Due to a demand that has reached a fever pitch...and my ever growing narcissism, for a short time only, I will be posting a brief blog.





I felt it was appropriate given my upcoming vacation. I'm starting to get confused now that I own so very many homes...a Yorkie can only handle so much, people. Between Lil' Greenie, my country estate in the Carolinas, my beach condo, my amazing park view home in Raleigh (the maid there, Parker, is a nice little servant), my home in Nashville (you should meet my caretakers, the Costellos. Lovely people.), my newly purchased Old Town estate (Lil' Greenie wasn't cutting it so I asked my friend Rutherford Morgan to oversee a larger home down the street from my "primary residence" on North Patrick. He brought along some humans. They then brought along a little burrito they are calling "Isaac." Neither Rutherford NOR I were consulted about this. We may have to raise their rent. More on this later.)...








and finally, my most recent addition to my vacation homes: a lovely abode in Oklahoma City. I've been unable to visit as of yet, but my boyfriend, Cooper, tells me I'll adore it. We just have to deal with the mini-person currently taking up most of the space. His name is Holden. I'm unsure about him. So is Cooper. We're talking to some "people" about our options.

While I enjoy all my homes and am deeply grateful for the success that has allowed me such a lavish lifestyle (my poor mother. It is hard for her that I out earn her. She'll get over it, though. Sometimes I allow her to join me on my jaunts through my properties)...




What I really need is to get out and see the WORLD. So that brings me to the point of this blog...well, I mean, you already get the point...given that I am the point...however...in just 8 days I will be hopping a plane to France. More specifically, the Cote D'Azur. I've picked out a perfect home in a small village and am allowing a few of the Humans Who Love Me to join.


After all, the Sun Is Always Shining on the Cote D'Azur! (That's what my sign says, for all you non-Frenchies).


So I've been brushing up on my French...I'm already quite good, but why not try and perfect perfection? I'm proof it can be done.
I'm a little worried about the Humans Who Love Me can't speak it as well as me. Tips, for example repeatedly says the same thing..."Oui, bon! Oui, bon!" And I'm not even sure she knows what THOSE words mean. She just likes pretending she's Monaco Royalty.
I worry about her. I really do.
At any rate, I'll be posting here daily from here until our trip is complete. So check back often for tails and adventures from The Mae Mae. (Get it? TAILS? Tales? HA. Oh mah lands I am a riot.)
Hope France is ready for me! Gotta get back to studying.
Au revoir - love and licks,
The Mae
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I...am...DYING!!!!

    La, I LOVE THIS. I can't wait to see MaeMae's adventures through the south of France and beyond. I hope she takes a moment to snap some pictures of her mom and auntie whilst they party the night away...if she can stay out that late, that is.

    brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a sick, sick person and i love it....and you. this is so awesome. i need a dog, stat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Your dog really does have unspeakable abilities -- I'm in awe. All my dogs do is lay around, begging for treats and occasionally try and roll around in cat poop. They are clearly on a different level than your Mae Mae. Have fun in France!

    ReplyDelete