
Mom's still in recess. I moved a few things around so we could spend more time together. It was hard, but I figured...family first. Right?
So last week off to work we went. It was a great day. First, I listened to the news. Had to get caught up.

Then I needed to get through a few emails. Sometimes I wonder how the Hill functions when I'm not around?

Mom needed me. Me and my unquestionable political brilliance. Things are tight as we get closer to election day. But don't worry. The Mae Mae will fix it all.
Consider this.
You're at home. You're an undecided voter. The doorbell rings. You think to yourself, "Not another canvasser." You open the door. There's no one there. At least, not in your line of sight. And yet...you realize, there's something sitting at your feet.
Me.
Once we make eye contact I lift my right paw. Eeeever so slightly. Then I nudge a little reminder about November 4th over the threshold of your door.
And as a closing argument, I wink.
Done. Over. Decided. You're not waffling anymore, are you? You know exactly what to do come Election Day.
Brilliant? Well. Clearly.
Effective? No question.
I'm Mayes Capitol Courage and I approved this message.