(INCREDIBLE!!!!)
Peek-a-Boo! I see you!!
Today is a really special day for me, The Mae Mae. Today I surpassed 1,000 unique visitors here at my blog. ME! THE MAE! Over 1,000 peeps have stopped by to worship...er, I mean read about me!
Just a minute ago I logged on to check the good 'ole site meter and it read 1,006 visitors! More than 1,800 page views. That's super cool and I love you peeps for coming back again and again.
If I could, I'd cuddle you.
Thank you for making this little travel journal so much fun. I mean, I know I'm fun enough as it is. I enjoy re-reading all my clever little wordiness...but knowing you peeps enjoy it makes it even more exciting.
Believe it or not I still have two days from our trip left to discuss. So keep your eyes open.
And speaking of me, my life, and excitement...Mama went back to full-time work today. I'm not pleased. It means she leaves at sun-up and essentially doesn't return until well after dark. I'm left to my own devices.
So you know what that means!? PARTY AT LIL' GREENIE! Yea, baby! Don't tell Mama. Just come on over and bring your dancing shoes.
I'm an amazing hostess.
Love & Licks,
Mayes
XOXO