I certainly hope so. For the last several weeks Mom's been really annoying. And by annoying I mean never here. And then on Saturday when I was waiting by the door for my Saturday walk to Mishas Mom came downstairs in stilettos and a skirt.
I'm sorry WHAT? She went to work. The next day? THE LORDS DAY? Work again. And so we went for 11 days straight of 12-15 hour work days. I'm pretty livid.
So is Mom but I really don't care what she thinks. As far as I'm concerned she's dead to me. How could you leave a face like this?
So Congress needed to save America? WHO CARES? I needed some attention fortheloveofpete!I'm so thankful that at least someone loves me. Auntie Lara, who also happens to be the mom of one of my many lovers, took care of me recently while Mom was yet again ignoring my existence. Lara loves me more than Mom EVEN PRETENDS TO LOVE ME so Auntie La took some real live professional portraits of me. She's responsible for the glamour shot above and she documented my love, Ghenghis. We have a truly amazing relationship. He speaks to me in Chinese and I, in turn, make out with him. It works really well.


So that said, it seems Mom's coming back into my life. And that means this little website de moi may be making a comeback.
You know, a comeback. like New Kids on the Block.
Love & Licks,
The Mae