I realize I never blogged after the Day I Tried To Fly thing. What can I say? I was on a lot of non-FDA approved painkillers and blogging really wasn't going to work out in those circumstances.
So we're back in the USA and I've spent a great deal of time looking like this...
I'm sure many of you are curious about what I've been up to in the month since we returned from the Côte D'Azur. The truth is, I've been incredibly busy. My aunt Parker is getting married next weekend and planning a party of that magnitude is simply ...a challenge. I'm certain Parker and Grandling would have you believe the Style Network phenom Ivy Robinson has been pulling this all together but let's be honest. Who would you rather have host the biggest day of your life? That's right. You'd rather have me. Who wouldn't want a 4 pound MACHINE in charge?
I love my Auntie Squooshle.
And I lurv my Uncle Thomas.
It has been a long road getting to this day but I can't wait for it.
In conclusion, should any of you have any party-planning needs. Look no further than this furry face. I'll be frank: it won't be cheap. But can you put a price on perfection? I should think not. Clearly I'm living proof of THAT fact.
Love & Licks,
The MaeMae
PS: At long last Mama is getting around to putting up photos from the trip on Facebook and Picasa. Keep your eyes peeled for 100's of photos of MOI. Could it get any better!?
No comments:
Post a Comment